A Mommy Moment

I was feeling good!

Hair was rockin’, makeup was on, wearing my socially acceptable pajamas…it was  good day! A rare moment for this momma that I actually felt like my old self and not this giant, pregnant, preschool momma covered in mystery substances.

Grab the tripod and remote, set LJ up with a snack, and head out front.

Me: Do you need to go potty?
LJ: No, I no need to go potty.
Me: You sure????
LJ: No potty!

Dress: Gap Maternity, Necklace: some FB deal I don’t remember, Sandals: Target, Ring: beach vendor in Cabo

6 pictures…..6 PICTURES! That’s all I get off before…

Mommy, I pee…

As Marlin in Nemo says, “good feeling gone!”.

Back to reality. Such is the life of a momma ;)

Comments

1. Donna O'Neil says:

It happens. Kids are stubborn. Even my 4 1/2 year old daughter just waits and waits (more often than not she is at preschool) until OOOPS! My friend’s almost 3 year old just whips it out and tinkles in the back yard after he is asked numerous times if he needs to go. I am due with baby#2 in December and it is a boy…hope my kid won’t do that.

2. Whitney says:

Haha oh boys!!! You look amazing! Love the dress. Love the necklace. We’re getting close!!!!

3. You are smokin’! Love the outfit and the necklace!

4. Sharon says:

It happens! It won’t last forever so don’t loose hope! :)

5. Laurel Ann says:

Oh, man! I’ve been there. I had a kid pee through a diaper on me at the beginning of three hours at the car dealership. Right through the diaper and onto the pants. WHOOPS.

Link up at http://www.theopinionatedgirl.com/2012/10/blog-hop-lets-grow.html

6. paula says:

hehehe too funny! :)

I’m equal parts dreading and looking forward to potty training specifically for reasons like this!

7. lol but you look fabulous regardless!

8. Lisa says:

Oh! Haha! Sorry this makes me laugh. You will remember this moment when he’s off going potty by himself and no longer needs help.
    You are rocking that outfit!

9. Lindsay Lee says:

You guys make me laugh xoxo

10. Heather says:

I believe the necklace is the J Crew bubble necklace :) I remember seeing it on fb too :)

11. You look beautiful and I love the truth in this… I have these moments several times a day as well.

12. Jess says:

I just want to say, you look gorgeous!! Wow, I wish I could look this great even once a week. Keep it up!

13. You looked pretty in this dress!