I’m Rusty and This Bump Doesn’t Help

Oh wow, it’s been longer than I realized since I busted out the trusty tripod and remote and got down with my creepy picture taking! Pretty sure the last time I did was May…MAY! I’m definitely out of practice and the awkward pictures that follow are a testament to that.

So here’s the stats to catch you up. Cause, well, these are the first pics I have of me really pregnant, so might as well document the progress.

Weeks: 28
Gender: BOY
Clothes: Maternity or BUST! Literally, these Gap maternity jeans are digging into the kid like nobody’s business.

Though I’m nowhere near the swollen Shrek like beast I was with LJ, my rings have been off for weeks now. Figured my Lisa Leonard necklace was the perfect spot for my rings to rest for the next 12+ weeks.

Top: Old Navy Maternity, Jeans: Gap Maternity (GET SOME BETTER ELASTIC GAP!), Hat: Charming Charlie, Sandals: Target, Necklace: c/o Lisa Leonard, Ring: Beach Guy in Cabo

While it’s fairly obvious now that I’m pregnant, it truly is just hitting me. The kid’s room is still a storage dump, I haven’t unpacked 1 ounce of clothing/toys/gear, and am only just coming to terms with the fact that I really can’t do my normal level of stuff in a day.

Guess it’s time to start wrapping my brain around this kid, since he’s already wrapped himself around my ribs ;)

Comments

1. Becky says:

YAY!!!!! You’re back!!!!! Cute pictures and adorable belly!!!!

2. Andrea says:

You’re looking so cute! I’m also 28 weeks along, and you’re waaay braver than I haven’t posted a single pic of pregnancy yet that has my actual face in the pic too. :) I always feel a bit awkward with my bump.

3. You look so good!!
    That is awesome you are having another boy!!
    Can’t wait to love on you again…sometime soon!
    Miss you girl.

4. Rebecca says:

You look great and congratulations!

5. Christine says:

Nina, welcome back and congrats on baby boy #2. I’ve always wanted to ask {but didn’t want to pry} on what LJ stands for. Is it something Junior or no relevance? Please do share :)

6. Ashley says:

You have been missed!

7. Very very cute! Love it!

8. You’re so adorable! I miss you tons! We will have to plan a road trip to Cali sometime!

9. Andrea Gray says:

awww, you’re still super cute! love that top, thinking of getting knocked up so i…….no….wait, nevermind, we are two and through!!! it’s cute on you and so is your belly!

10. Aw yay! Love that top! :) The bright colors are fun! And you are looking lovely!!!

11. you look lovely and your hair is getting so long!! you are so cute with your bump…love it!

12. Heather says:

you look amazing!! so excited for you! :) xo

13. It looks that you like colourful clothing!

14. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you
    could be giving us something informative to read?