Real Momma, Real Style

Out of the blue it hit me the other day….my baby isn’t really a baby anymore.

How did I come to this not-so-shocking conclusion? My white pants stayed white all day.

A minor victory in mom land, but exciting none the less. No sticky handprints, to wiped on mystery goo, no shoe scuffs from dangling feet. They started white, they ended white. In my world, that means LJ is getting old.

Shirt: c/o Novae Clothing (COMING THIS WEEK!), Vest: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: c/o Old Navy via Crowdtap, Necklace: c/o Krafty Kash, Watch: Michael Kors

I know white pants seem like a strange thing to measure my kid’s “bigness” off of, but for me it’s a major milestone. One that I’m not so sure I’m excited about.

One thing I am super excited about….Novae Clothing is now carrying plus sizes!!! XL and up, Novae Clothing has new options coming this week! My killer floral shirt will be released this week. Check out Novae Clothing and follow them on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest styles.

For more great fashion, I’m linking up to What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy. You should too!
pleated poppy

Party Rules

Link up only outfit or clothing related posts.

Link back to this week’s party in your post.

Place the RMRS button somewhere on your blog. Not particular, just somewhere.

Vote for your favorite outfits using the “like” button! I’ll be featuring your favorites and mine on Facebook and in the weekly round-up.

Momma Go Round

Grab button HERE!

Comments

1. Mindie says:

My youngest just turned 3 and I am still not sure I could do the white pants. They look great on you, glad they stayed clean :) Thanks for hosting us.

2. Cyndi says:

Super cute outfit! And I so love those shoes!

3. Jenny says:

I love that top with that vest! Thanks for hosting the party!

4. Isn’t it just so bittersweet when you notice how they are growing up? My son told me the other day that he thinks he is getting too be too old for me to tuck him in at bedtime. What? You mean I won’t be doing that until he leaves the house? :) Great outfit, by the way! I’m glad it stayed white.

5. Mandy says:

I’m wearing my green utility vest today too!!! Yours looks very cute with that floral top!

6. Oh wow, I have worn my mint jeans out three times now and they definitely needed to go in the wash after each of those times out and I don’t even have kids. I don’t know how you managed that one :p

7. Kashoan says:

LOVE that shirt! Reminds me of summertime. You rock white pants! Love them!!

8. Sarah B says:

White pants staying white?! That is a serious accomplishment! I don’t dare wear even light colored clothing, especially not white!

9. You’re too funny. Yes, major achievement for white pants to stay white.
    xx
    maya

10. I think I generally pose the biggest challenge to keeping white clothes clean, not my kids! You’re brave to wear them, but they look great on you! Thanks for hosting!

11. Those shoes are SO CUTE!

12. Melaina25 says:

I can’t manage to keep black clothing clean around Blondie Boy so not brave enough for white pants yet myself :)

13. JJ says:

Love your vest!!!

14. I so know what you mean. My little one is over two now and I feel like I just blinked!

15. Just linked up #39! :)

16. RaNae says:

Hi this is my first time posting on your sites RMRS and I grabbed the button and put it in my post but when I noticed I wasn’t getting any visits I checked the button it doesn’t take you to the rmrs post but I am new to this linky thing can u go to my post and check it out?

You have great style ty for always sharing and hosting I have watched for a while now and always get great ideas.

17. paula says:

wow that’s awesome. i can’t imagine wearing white pants…they would be tye dye at the end of the day!!!

hahaha

yay for babies growing it’s bittersweet though I’m sure.

you look super cute!!!

Trackbacks

1. [...] with WIWW  and RMRS! Share this:Like this:Like3 bloggers like this post. from → Teacher Chic ← [...]

2. [...] up at Real Momma Real Style, The Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday ~ Monday Mingle Be Sociable, Share! Tweet Filed [...]