Real Momma, Real Style

Priorities.

Sometimes life just slaps you in the face and reminds you of what is really important.

Like beach days with the cousins…

Or Uncle Blair’s Senior Day, after 12 years of lacrosse…

This past week, I put my priorities in the right place. Hours spent with family in from out of town. Trips to important games. Endless hours of snuggles, playing in the sandbox, swimming in the pool.

Outfit pictures became non-existent….cause I would have had to be dressed in more than a bathing suit and basketball shorts. Drives to see great grandparents trumped spending time on my hair.

Tee: Gap, Shorts, Old Navy (old), Shoes: TOMS, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: c/o Krafty Kash

So please excuse my disappearance over the last few days. With all the craziness of the past few weeks, I decided it was time to refocus and get my priorities in line.

For more great fashion, I’m linking up to What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy. You should too!
pleated poppy

Party Rules

Link up only outfit or clothing related posts.

Link back to this week’s party in your post.

Place the RMRS button somewhere on your blog. Not particular, just somewhere.

Vote for your favorite outfits using the “like” button! I’ll be featuring your favorites and mine on Facebook and in the weekly round-up.

Momma Go Round

Grab button HERE!

Comments

1. Mindie says:

I miss living by the beach sometimes. We have a lot of nice lakes here though in Northern Cali. Thanks for the linky.

2. Rachel says:

family time trumps faffing with clothes every time ;) good on you! xx

3. Rebekah says:

That is such a cute top! You look great. :)

4. Nicole says:

You have the right priorities! Plus, I want to tell you, you have wonderful style! I am about the same size, but so fed up with wearing “old people” clothes. You have really introduced me to some new styles and mixes I would have never thought of. Thank you so much!

5. How fun to spend time with family! I love that top! xo

6. LOVE the toms and glad you spent some fun time with family!

7. marissa says:

ooh so jealous of your beach days that sounds like paradise. thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa

8. BJ says:

Just found your blog, it’s super cute, and I love your style, laid back and “real” BJ

9. days / weekends like that are MUCH needed and the special moments and memories you will treasure! It’s good to take time out like that!

10. It’s totally okay, Nina! I agree that your priorities were in place and I’m glad you had such great times with your family. What a cute pic of the little ones at the beach!!

11. Elisabeth says:

Dear Nina,

I miss you! :)
    PLUS your outfit is SOOOO cute!!! I’m in love :)

12. Sharnee says:

always look great and yes, family time is very important….

13. The best choice ever C:

14. Kashoan says:

You are just too cute. It is so hard to stop everything and hang out with the family. Glad you found time to do that. :)

15. I like that top’s pattern! So pretty on you! And I’d take a beach day right about now :) Have a great day girl! XO