When I first decided to do T-shirt week (thanks Ash!) I hoped it would go well. I hoped that someone, somewhere, would like my shirts. I hoped I would meet a few new bloggy friends and that anyone would show up for the link party.
You guys BLEW my expectations out of the water! This past week was soooo much fun that I just had to share with you my…
Top 10 Reasons Why I LOVED T-shirt Week
10. Aubree at Yellow Black Bird linked up 5 FABULOUS tees…dang girl, you rock!
9. 28 brilliant ideas were linked up in the T-shirt link party! I was praying just 1 shirt would be linked….thank you so much for coming!
8. The amazing responses I got encouraged me to try something new/more challenging…the Folded Ribbon Tee. I never would have tried something so detailed before this.
7. I have FIVE awesome new shirts and I still paid less than it would have cost me for just one shirt from JCrew or Anthro. Can’t beat that!
6. You all left me the nicest comments. Seriously, I am humbled by all that you’ve said and I’m truly grateful that you took the time to leave me a note.
4. People are already making my shirts! I’ve already seen a few Flutter Flower shirts and I CAN’T WAIT to see more. If you make one, email it to me so I can show off your work
Check out Mandy’s version at Mandy’s Creative Corner
3. The Flutter Flower shirt has over 4,000 views. REALLY???!!! That’s insane! I’m just a little Momma blog, I was hoping 10 people would view it.
2. You liked them, you really liked them!!! Seriously, I didn’t know if anyone would.
1. I have SOOOO many new bloggy friends! I’m so happy that you found me, I’ve found you, and we can learn from each other. This is one of my favorite parts of blogging as a whole, and T-shirt week just gave me tons of new friends to get to know
Thank you all so much for making T-shirt week such a huge success. I am so excited to work on some of the great ideas that you all shared with me. This will not be the end of my t-shirt adventures and who knows…maybe I’ll branch out a bit!